Updates on settlement reports
The proposed process affects the Settlement Reports as such:
- New definitions of current terms and addition of new terms in the existing Action column in the spreadsheet.
- New columns containing new items.
Settlement report templates for day 1 and day 2
1. New definitions within "Action" column
- The existing "Charge" action now means Payment amount being paid out.
- The existing "Refund" action now means Refund amount being deducted.
- New actions:
FEE is singular.
2. Payout details report
- Additional rows to be seen in payout details report for chargebacks and adjustments.
- Action column has
Below you can find the samples of the payout details report:
3. New columns with added terms:
- "Fee Type" column - will show information on payment type, Gross or Net.
- "Transaction Payout Reference" column will show information if a payment is paid out and a transaction fee is late.
- "Transaction Amount" column will show information if a payment has been paid out previously and now a transaction fee is deducted.
- "Note" column will explain fees or payments that will occur later as reference.
- Additional attributes
paymentActionschild structure will have one of the values :
- Based on what is settled in which settlement, their respective amount will be shown or set to 0 in the child “paymentActions” structure. i.e., as shown below example,
- if only CHARGE is settled then "amount": 201, will have charge amount, and if fee is not settled in the same settlement, then "fee": 0 , "flexibleFee": 0, "fixedFee": 0.
- if only FEE is settled then "fee": -304, "flexibleFee": -4, "fixedFee": -300 will have Fee amount, and if charge amount is not settled in the same settlement, then "amount": 0,
- If FEE and CHARGE both are settled in the same settlement then, amount will have charge amount "amount": 9700 and fee amount will be shown "fee": -304, "flexibleFee": -4, "fixedFee": -300,
- Same goes for refund.
Chargebacks Amount, Adjustment Amount to be visible in Payout Summary API response, just like we have for charges and refunds today.