This guide outlines the basics of using Forbrugsforeningen via Checkout and gives you instructions needed for a fluent implementation.
Checkout has an integration to Forbrugsforeningenskort also known as FBF.
FBF is a card that combines as both a loyalty and credit card to be used in shops and webshops. With the FBF card, it is possible to earn and accumulate bonuses. In order to use the FBF card, you need to become a member which is only through a trade union.
You can read more about it from here (in Danish).
|Reservation & charge
You can more about the payment operations from here.
To activate Forbrugsforeningen as a payment method and to add it to your Checkout portal, you need to complete the onboarding journey.
If you already have an existing Checkout portal account, you need to contact Sales Support for this.
This following section will describe the user journey for a consumer:
Depending on what country the consumer is based from, it will need to be verified with their corresponding authentication eg. bank ID, NemID etc.
- When your consumer chooses Forbrugsforeningen as a payment method in the checkout, they will be prompted to enter their:
- Card number (16 digits)
- Expiry date (mm/yy)
- CVC (3 digits)
- From here, they will be directed to the 3DS.
- After the verification and validation of the true identity with the strong authentication page, the consumer will be able to either approve or reject the payment.
- When the payment has been approved, the amount will be reserved on the card.
- When you dispatch the goods then the charge amount will be deducted as a charge request will notify Checkout about this.
Checkout currently does not provide the possibility to test for Forbrugsforeningen as seen in this overview table.
When it is available, you will be able to see it in the Nexi Group testing environment.